Floor and unit number with Feng Shui
How to choose a floor and unit number for good Feng Shui?
Best is to choose a floor, and unit number, that matches the good Elements for your Bazi with the He Tu numbers. You can find more information on the matter in this section on the He Tu numbers. As a reminder:
• If you need Metal, the He Tu numbers are 4 and 9
• If you need Water, the He Tu numbers are 1 and 6
• If you need Wood, the He Tu numbers are 3 and 8
• If you need Fire, the He Tu numbers are 2 and 7
• If you need Earth, the He Tu numbers are 5 and 10
So for example if you are a weak Fire person whom needs Fire or Wood, you can choose a unit on the 2, 3, 7 or 8 floor. Individual units numbers could be 27 (Fire numbers), 83 (8 and 3 are Wood numbers, reduced to 2 that is a Fire number) etc.
However do not prioritize the He Tu numbers, but the Feng Shui setup of the flat. The numbers are to be seen as the icing on the cake, really. Tarot association and western numerology can also be of interest for westerners whom are into it, like me. The same logic will apply to your unit number, or house number.