Wealth and prosperity with Feng Shui
How can I gain more wealth through my business?
Here are a few pointers when it comes to wealth for businesses from my experience as a Feng Shui business expert:
• As I’ve mentioned before, the key is first to identify and enhance the Element that relates to your type of business.
• Besides, the Water exits have also to be handled with care – they can hurt or to the contrary support the business. • Most businesses that are not doing well are either taping in the wrong Element for them (through facing, main door location etc) or have a wrong Water exit; in both cases they need a conversion.
• The Tiger side also has to be thoroughly checked, it relates directly to the money income.
• The money activities, such as the cash counter etc. should be placed in yang area as well, not in yin area.
• Besides, on top of the conversion, in some cases I can implement some special formula that greatly enhances the business wealth, such as the Five ghosts carry treasures. Based on the facing, main door and on a Water feature in a specific location, this formula does wonder to business income and brings wealth in.
• Another option is also to create a “clash” of Elements for your business type, that attract a large turnover of clients. The Fire and Water clash is used for some food outlets and restaurant for example. This is not suitable for a high-class restaurants but perfect for a take-away. So there are many different options to guaranty that your money income will be strong and steady.